Disclaimer

The opinions expressed herein are those of the author. The author does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of information contained herein, such information is subject to change and is not intended to influence your investment decisions.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Beginning Of Epic Failures

I was at a dinner party last weekend for my friend's birthday. The birthday girl ended up cooking dinner (not quite sure how that happened but it was great) and I had a lengthy chat with my buddy. Since I had three helpings of dinner as well as desert I had plenty of time. I would categorize him as an utterly great human being (ok truth be told the birthday girl is great as well) who I have all the time in the world to discuss any range of topics. In our conversation we hit upon the usual stuff the markets, Obama and the insane cold weather we are having. But what really caught my attention was when he used "Epic Failure" and described it as a new buzzword. So I have to give CC all the credit for the birth of "Epic Failures".

1 comment: