Disclaimer

The opinions expressed herein are those of the author. The author does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of information contained herein, such information is subject to change and is not intended to influence your investment decisions.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FSP - the new TRAP or TARP

Well here we go again. Looks as if the Obama team is off to a great start. I quote from Mr. Geithner "We are not going to put out details until we get it right". To me this is code for we really have no idea how this is going to work and are really hoping we get it right. I'm not the only one to think this the S&P was down 5% and the KBW Regional Bank Index down 9%. This is quite ugly. I'll have more comments on the FSP later. For now I think it prudent for investors to watch the VIX index (it moved up to 46.67) and gold (up $22). Neither moves are a good sign for equities in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment